Mikart's employees are fundamental to the foundation of our success, and our staff plays an integral role in building longstanding and profitable customer relationships. We are committed to hiring and retaining high quality professionals.
Mikart offers an excellent benefits package from date of hire. The company fosters an open door management policy and building close-knit teams. We stress balance between our employee's personal and professional life, and foster a friendly, yet professional, work environment using advanced technology in state-of-the-art facilities. Continuous pursuit of improvement underscores all that we do.
Our comprehensive benefits plan includes:
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan with salary deferrals, company match and discretionary profit sharing contributions
- 100% company-paid short- and long-term disability coverage
- 100% company-paid basic life insurance
- optional supplemental life insurance
- group health insurance, including medical and dental coverage
- Vision care coverage
- Medical Care Spending Account to help bridge the gap between health care expenses covered by insurance and eligible expenses that are paid out-of-pocket, by setting aside a certain amount of pretax dollars each year
- Dependent Care Spending Account to help cover eligible out-of-pocket expenses for child or elder care, by setting aside a certain amount of pretax dollars each year
- Employee Assistance Program to provide employees and their families resources and referrals on such issues as child, elder and self care, financial and legal matters
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) earned at rates of 16 days - 26 days per year, based on length of service
The involvement, dedication, and teamwork of our people support our efforts to grow and prosper. If you are interested in pursuing employment at Mikart, please see below for our current list of career opportunities.
The Assistant Scientist- Stability Testing for Mikart, Inc. AR&D Department is responsible for testing incoming stability samples for pharmaceutical dosage forms (solid and liquid oral dosages), as well as performing analytical work as needed to support the workload.
General analyses include:
The use of all laboratory equipment used in routine sample analyses (e.g., HPLC, UPLC, GC, UV-VIS Spectrophotometer, Dissolution Apparatuses and Karl Fisher titrator).
The use and operation of HPLCs equipped with integrators, and Millennium software and GCs using Empower 2 software.
Perform routine analyses on incoming stability samples.
Performing finished product and stability sample analysis on Research and Development formulations.
BS degree in Chemistry and 1 or more years experience in a GMP pharmaceutical laboratory environment required. Hands-on, bench experience with HPLC and GC is a must. Excellent communication and technical writing skills are required.
Mikart strives to be a leader in new technology. As such, the R&D department has acquired multiple Water Acquity UPLC systems. Experience in UPLC is a plus.
The QC Analysts for Mikart, Inc. are responsible for preparing, performing, and documenting analyses on incoming in-process, raw material, finished product, and/or stability samples in accordance with Mikart specifications and procedures.
General analyses include:
The use of all laboratory equipment used in routine sample analyses (for example, UV-VIS, FTIR, Karl Fisher tritator, pH meter, drying oven, and dissolution apparatus for finished product and stability testing).
The use and operation of HPLCs equipped with integrators, and with Millennium software.
Sample prep for GC analyses, and the use and operation of GCs equipped with Chemstation software.
Participation in discrepancy investigation resolution procedures.BS degree in Chemistry or in a related Science is required. Minimum of 2 years of experience in a GMPs pharmaceutical laboratory preferred; or other appropriate combination of education, training and applicable experience.
Qualified applicants should submit their resumes with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment in Word (*.doc) format or fax to 404-350-0432, attention HR.
STARTING SALARY FOR THE ABOVE POSITIONS IS COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE.
Preferred consideration will be given to candidates with previous pharmaceutical industry experience.
We are a drug-free workplace. All successful candidates will be subject to drug testing
Paper resumes may be mailed to:
1750 Chattahoochee Ave., NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS OR AGENCIES